Hey guys. Today's song is The Most Wonderful Day of the Year from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

This has been and always will be one of my favorite Christmas movies and I think about the island of misfit toys a lot. It feels a little weird now to be doing Christmas music because technically my Christmas is over. My family always does ours early so that it doesn't mess with the plans other people have going on so we had ours on Saturday. Now I'm just chilling out eating my chocolate and reading the books I got for Christmas while everyone else is still feeling the Christmas rush. I really like that my family does early. It's a bit of a pain if stuff doesn't arrive on time, but we plan wayyyy in advance. I'm talking we had our names drawn and lists made and sent out before the end of November... which I guess makes us the misfits of sorts. Chances are some of the ones who don't have to coordinate with other family units will show up Christmas day for unofficial holiday breakfast which seems to happen spontaneously, but otherwise from my little corner of calm I wish you a smooth sailing Christmas where everything works out right.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment