Good Morning! Today's song is End Of The World As We Know It by Great Big Sea.
Alright, we're at the end of the year and all I can say is finally. This year in the blog has sucked worse than any other one before it. Way too much happened and I can't even tell you how relieved I am that we even made it to the end. I managed to finish because I used a lot of my favorite songs in the year so thank you for continuing to check those out, because they do mean a lot to me. I've known for the last two months that I wanted to end with this song because it just feels right for the time, and for how I'm feeling about it. Plus we can never have enough from Great Big Sea. I've featured them before, so I'm not doing a write up today. Instead I just wanted to say thank you for listening, tuning in everyday, and I hope you're all doing good. Keep safe, be kind to everyone, and barring great tragedy on my end, I'll see you guys next year.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment