![]() |
| Photo by: Anirudh Koul |
This is one where I feel like the video detracts from the song, so I never watch it, but I attached the official video in case you want to see it. I've mentioned Green Day before so we're only doing a quick overview. These guys have been around since 1987 and currently made up of Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tré Cool. Previous members of the group also include John Kiffmeyer and Jason White. They were really big in the early 2000's, but have been going strong since then too. They've got 13 albums to date, the first in 1990 and the most recent from this year. They're music has also moved past albums, with the American Idiot album being reconfigured into a musical that builds the story more and adds extra song into it. That musical won two Tony Awards. I'm curious to see it, so I made have to go hunting for that. Anyway, enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment