Monday, May 11, 2020

Year 6, Day 360

Good Morning! Today's song is Broken Record by Plain White T's.

Photo by: Justin Higuchi

I love this band and the album this is from is my favorite. I honestly thought I had shown you this song already, but I'm glad I haven't so I can do it for today. So a quick overview: These guys have been around since 1997 and are currently made up Tom Higgenson, Dave Tirio, Tim Lopez, Mike Retondo, and De'Mar Hamiltonof with past members being Steve Mast and Ken Fletcher. They've released eight albums throughout their career, the first from 2000 and the most recent from 2018. This song is from the album they put out in 2010. It's an album that I keep coming back to all the time because its god everything. So check it all out if you have the time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment