Good Morning! Today's song is The Anthem by Good Charlotte.
This week has been a collection of weird. First my great aunt added me on Facebook, only it was someone pretending to be her so I reported it and called the real one to let her know what was happening. Next, we had to coordinate a bunch of card drop offs for my grandma for mother's day that basically became a card in exchange for cookies and a copy of our family history book. Then my mom thought she lost her cat for about two hours and was losing it, but we have since found her hiding in the basement and she's still being spooked by something down there, but I'm hard pressed to figure out what that it. I've started looking into the family history in detail and concluded that I'll have to get in touch with some archives in England to see if they can find any documents featuring my ancestors from when we apparently lived there, but I don't even know where to start with that. Basically I'm stressed, so I took about a five hour break from life and built a church venue in the Sims so my characters can get married. Why? I don't know. It truly serves no purpose, but at least it was an outlet for the stress. Anyway, my sleep schedule is backwards again so I'm typing this quickly before I go to bed so good morning, goodnight, enjoy the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment