Friday, May 8, 2020

Year 6, Day 357

Good Morning! Today's song is For You, And Your Denial by Yellowcard.


So these guys were around from 1997 to 2017 with a brief hiatus from 2008 to 2010.  Over their career the group has included Ryan Key, Sean Mackin, Ryan Mendez, Josh Portman, Ben Dobson, Todd Clary, Warren Cooke, Ben Harper, Longineu W. Parsons III, Peter Mosely, Alex Lewis, and Sean O'Donnell. That seems like a lot of people, but that's members over three decades. In that time they've released 10 albums, the first of which from 1997 and the most recent from 2016. I've featured their music before, along with their goodbye song to the fans from when they disbanded for good, but I wanted to bring them around again because their sound fits the vibe for the end of the year for my blog. So I hope you enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment