Good Morning! Today's song is Pain by Jimmy Eat World.
Alright, this band has been around since 1993 and is currently made up of Jim Adkins,
Zach Lind,
Tom Linton, and
Rick Burch.They also have one previous member named Mitch Porter. The band name came from Linton's brothers who I guess constantly fought and that led to a drawing of one brother (Jim) eating the Earth with the name as the caption. I don't know why it stuck, but I like it. They've released ten albums over the course of their career, the first from 1994 and the most recent from 2019. They actually started out as a punk rock band, but early on they started getting influenced by the indie scene and slowed their tempo. I've featured them once before, but not for awhile, so it's good to bring them back around. Enjoy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment