Good Morning! Today's song is Happy Days by Blink 182.
In a time when most celebrity things are pissing everyone off, thank god for Blink 182. I wanted to include this because it's the first thing I've seen that doesn't feel like it's pandering for attention. This is a video for a song that speaks to what we're all going through right now, with a video made of the people that actually matter: the fans. It's such a fun, weird, and random amalgamation of what the world is like right now and yet it's upbeat. This is not a song to wallow through like others I've been featuring as of late. This addresses the situation with the virus and the quarantine, but gives off an air of hope, which is really what we need right now. If we get too bogged down, we'll drown. Depression taught me that lesson hard a long time ago. So if you're struggling right now, give this song a listen and just breathe. Take a moment to regroup, and then move forward. You can do it, I believe in you.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment