Good Morning! Today's song is Shut Up and Smile by Bowling For Soup.
You guys know I love Bowling For Soup. I knew I wanted to feature them, I just had to pick which song to do which is really hard when you like them all. I finally narrowed it down to this one, and I can't even ballpark how many times I've sang it in its entirety in my life. A lot. So a quick overview because I know I've done it before: These guys have been around since 1994 and are currently made up of
Jaret Reddick,
Chris Burney,
Gary Wiseman, and
Rob Felicetti. Previous members include Lance Morrill and
Erik Chandler. They have ten albums so far, the first from 1994 and the most recent from 2016. They've released singles since then so they are still active and we'll probably see more. Check out more if you're curious.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment