Sunday, December 31, 2017

Year 5, Day 51

Hi everybody. Today's song is Proof Of Life by Coyote.


I had to make sure we got the right band for this one since apparently Coyote is the name of two bands. This one is the group from PEI who have been making music since 2012. They've got at least four albums and play at both festivals and sold out concerts of their own.Their website link isn't working so I can't find all the details like I've been doing with bands this year, but I think the music speaks for itself. If you watch the video, this is a very Canadian existence. Even though it was shot in the East and I'm from the West I can relate to and say I've hung out in places like these throughout my life.... except Niagara Falls, that can't be replicated anywhere else. Hope you like it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment