Hi. So today's song is Carter & Cash by Tor Miller.
Miller lived with his mom in New Jersey, but had to commute to New York for school, and found his love of music in the albums he spent the drive time listening to. His parents decided to get him piano lessons and after that he started to experiment with singing and songwriting. In high school Miller formed a pop punk band which is just great. I always wanted to do that but I never managed to pick up an instrument. At 18 he went to NYU for music and spent his free time playing piano in a bunch of different places including a burlesque bar. A little random there New York, but I like it. He dropped out after getting signed in 2014 because he couldn't keep up with scheduling, and has since released and EP and an album. I hope you like it because he definitely has the talent for the industry. Check him out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment