Hello. So today's song is Written In The Stars by The Girl and the Dreamcatcher.
This is a pop duo from LA made up of Disney Stars. I know Dove because I watched her in the Descendants movie. I like the concept of writing above the kids of Disney villains and it probably would have been awesome if it was made by a more mature group than the Disney Corporation. I know Ryan because of Heathers: The Musical which I am obsessed with. So the two started out posting covers of songs on YouTube and then they decided to team up on original stuff, thus the duo was formed. They parted ways in 2016 and from the sounds of it don't get along anymore so this is all we'll get from them. It is a good song though so at least we had them for awhile.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment