Hello. Today's song is Shine A Light by BANNERS.
This is clearly a stage name, and it's for Michael Joseph Nelson who is from Liverpool. So also English.... I'm sorry I feature so many Brits, apparently that's my niche this year. He's only been active since 2015, but he's great. He's also a choir kid just like me so I'm a fan just for that, but clearly his music is awesome. It's also possible that you could know him under his first stage name (Raines) which is what his debut single came out under. This song is his second single, but technically the first for Banners. This song got crazy popular and was topping charts and being featured everywhere. Last year he released and EP which had this song and more on it. His songs have been featured in more shows and soundtracks since then, and has spent time this year touring with Milky Chance, who I've shown you earlier. So if you like this song keep an eye out for more stuff because I'm sure it's on its way.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment