Hey everyone. So today's song is Love Me by The 1975.
The debate about lowering the age in my grandparent's building has sparked another grievance raised about millennials. It's so annoying, excuse me for being born into a time because of the actions of the generations who bitch about us. It's a touchy subject for me, but recently this guy named Cenk Uygur was able to articulate perfectly what my view on the whole situation is. "Nothing is wrong with millennials, they just don't agree with you." I can't speak for everyone who identifies as millennials (because a lot of them are awful) but for me I can say that I at least don't become volatile when faced with a differing viewpoint. I don't even have to look farther than my family to find one. "My main contention is they left you with a bad market which is why you're getting 20% less, they don't know as much as you guys do and they're mainly jealous. Here is the video, and all I can say is it's about time someone used the J word when talking about this world order.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment