Thursday, November 17, 2016

Year 4, Day 269

Afternoon. So today's song is Whenever, Wherever by Shakira.


Have I told you guys about niche yet? I might have, but I'm going to talk about it again. It's a game that's still in the pretty early stages of development, the creators keep working on it and updating it on steam as they go. I don't actually have the game because I feel like I'd be really bad at it, but I've been watching gameplay thanks to YouTube. A couple people broadcast their game, but I stick with the youtuber JessiMew because she seems to actually understand the strategy required for success. The game itself is incredible and I love the whole concept of it, but a constant annoyance is the pronunciation of the title. I don't know if I've just always pronounced it wrong, but I say niche like neesh not nitch. The spelling makes me think I'm right. but I want your opinions. So let me know, how do you guys pronounce niche?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment