Hello everybody. Today's song is I Don't Wanna Be Sad by Simple Plan.
Okay I can no longer stay quiet America. I know both the candidates suck. The choice you had was awful and that's why I'm thankful everyday that in my country we vote for the party rather than the person. But enough with the moving to Canada joke. Living in Canada is a privilege, not a consolation prize so please stop treating us that way. If you want to move here, you have to apply just like everyone else. That means that you are now in the same boat as the middle eastern refugees are that the majority of you keep calling terrorists. I have no idea how it's going to work, but I would bet we're more inclined to welcome them to our country since they were forced out by war. You're looking to escape an act of democracy that you didn't like the outcome on, so instead of running away from it: change it. Get involved in the political system because from this side of the border it looks like the elections have a lot of unnecessary fanfare that could be adjusted. Just a thought. And before I get a bunch of angry messages please know that I'm not trying to be a dick, but denial is not going to help the current situation. Accept the outcome and move on.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment