Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Year 4, Day 253

Morning. Today's song is Drops Of Jupiter by Train.


I've started playing Sims again. One thing I like about the Sims community is that people will create challenges for other players to do to make the game more interesting. I'm doing on of those right now. It's a Disney Legacy challenge in which you play through all these princesses and complete certain objective starting with Snow White. For her, she needs to have seven children (dwarfs) one of which will grow up to be Cinderella, and all of them need a specific trait. If you know about the seven dwarfs you can kind of guess what kind of traits they'll be given. Let me tell you though, it sounds so much easier than it is. It's taken me more than five hours of gameplay to get her to have that many children. And of course I decided to create the princes for them, so technically the dad of all of them is Prince Ferdinand, but he doesn't live with his wife and kids. It's a very stressful Snow White household. I'll keep you informed when I move to the next chapter.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment