Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Year 4, Day 275

Hello. So today I give you Starstruck by 3OH!3 featuring Katy Perry.


I'm really sorry you guys I am just not on top of this blog at all lately. Okay so what's new. I've got my grandma's Christmas present all ready for the gift exchange thanks to my sister. All my grandma wanted was books and Sammy goes to the bookstore practically every week so I got her to pick them up while she was there. She went the extra mile and put it in a fancy bag too. Black bag with is not very festive but it has blood red Christmas trees so hooray haha. I would rather wrap things because I'm relatively good at making them look nice, but my sister prescribes to the tissue paper and done routine. I'm curious what you guys do. Do you have a preference in how to present gifts? And I wonder if the way I wrap says something about me as a person... who knows.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment