Hey guys. Today I give you Oops! I Did It Again by Britney Spears.
So my sister gave me my Christmas present early since it arrived. It's this special hair care stuff because I've been having issues with my hair, probably because I have zero stress management skills so my body takes my feeling out on my head. I figured I'd try it out. She warned me in advance that it would probably dry my hair out so not to use it everyday, which she was right about. The shampoo didn't feel like it did anything, but the conditioner felt awesome. How do I even explain it... have you ever gotten that feeling of like after a limb falls asleep when you're trying to wake it up and it's not quite like pin pricks, but almost a buzzing under the skin as the feeling comes back? That's what my head felt like. I mean it probably sounds like a very bad feeling to have, but I see it as the conditioner working its magic. I'll know for sure in a few weeks. But hey a new found hope that I'll get my hair under control again is good enough for me. Plus it smelled like peppermint.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment