Thursday, June 30, 2016

Year 4, Day 129

Hey everyone. So today's song is Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne.



Ah yes, the iconic song that ruled my childhood despite being released way before I was an idea. I actually discovered this song because of a different YouTube video. Rather than seeing the music video, it was a video of the two dudes lip syncing it and I found it to be hilarious. The faces... so great. It's doubtful I'll be able to find the link since it was one of the first videos I ever saw on YouTube, but I'm going to try. Regardless though can we talk about how creepy of a concept this is? Like why are boys so gross. I can confidently say I've never hung out with a friend and thought "damn look how fuckable her dad is. I want that." Gross. Just...ugh. I don't care what the mom looks like in the video, in my mind all parents should be considered anatomically incorrect like a barbie or a ken doll. My rules of entertaining the ideas of a romance: married people are off limits, parents are off limits, people in serious relationships are off limits. Things are a lot less complicated in my brain that way, but it really should be common sense.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment