Saturday, June 11, 2016

Year 4, Day 110

Hiya. Today's song is Party All Night by Mytown.


So I know by the time you read this it'll be old news, but I literally just found out that Dead 7 is a thing. What is Dead 7 you ask? Well it's a zombie western with 90's boyband members as the heroes. Yeah, it's real and was written by a Carter. It looks so terrible, but I have such a need!! Admittedly this was a poor song choice considering that Mytown didn't have any members featured in the movie, but I feel like the should have so I'm just going to force my opinion by letting them be featured here. In the movie though there are members of Backstreet Boys, N*sync, 98 Degrees, O-Town, All-4-One, No Authority, and Everclear. Two of those I don't know but the rest gave me life when they were a thing. I warn you now that going in: expect this this to be horrible. If not for nostalgia reasons there is no way it would have been made let alone aired. so just be prepared for that if you decide to watch it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment