Hello. Today's song is Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
I cannot believe I haven't featured this song until now, it's legitimately shocking to me. It's obvious that most people know this song, but for those of you who
have never seen the video and basked in the glory that is men's 80's
hairstyles it's a must watch. I belt this song every chance I get much to the irritation of the people around me when it happens. You would think that it would be expected by now. I wish I lived in a musical where it's okay to sing in public because no one realizes it's singing to move the story forward. But no, if I sing suddenly I'm the crazy woman everyone stares at. Oh well, I'm used to it by now since I can't stop myself regardless of opinion. But seriously just one day in a musical world and I can die happy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment