Hello. Today I give you No Rest For The Wicked by Lykke Li.
As promised we have Lykke Li who I talked about two days ago because her style is compared to Dillon's. This could be style as in fashion of which I have no comment, but I'm going to choose to believe it's music style. Now, I just listened to both of the songs I have to post, and the style doesn't really seem the same to me. Obviously it's hard to decide from one song per artist because all the really tell is the song's style, but I can honestly say that I never would have pit these artists against each other if someone hadn't told me to. Good music is good music, they have different types of voices which sets them apart from each other and that's all there is to it. Don't let me decide for you though, tell me your thoughts in the comments.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment