Monday, June 27, 2016

Year 4, Day 126

Hi guys. Today's song is Don't Shed A Tear by Paul Carrack.


So the Juno's came out with a video about when they visited my old high school and it's a great day for me to share it with you, because it made me get all emotional and teary eyed. Basically my love of music that gets expressed by doing this blog really got started when I was in high school. I mean I loved music before and was a part of musical things, but the support I had musically at Beave changed my perspective for the better. When the Juno's came to Calgary they made a stop at the school to give some new music equipment to our arts program thanks to my old teacher. So this video is a sum up of that event which featured Alessia Cara (yes, you heard me) and my music teacher Mrs. Wood, who did a lot for my confidence. Her speech is what really touched my heart, but I'm not going to shed a tear because it's just another thing I can be proud to have been a part of.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment