Morning! So today's song is Moonlight Desires by Gowan.
Consider me officially worried if you've never heard this song before. It's a song that is from a generation older than me, the kind of music my mom or dad would listen to, but it is able to move through the generations because it's that good. 40 years from now I bet people will still know it. Surprisingly there's nothing better I can say than what is in the YouTube comments, so I'll add some of those in. "This is a haunting beautiful song. It is dark, it is hopeful, it is
stirring. I am always stunned to listen to this when I hear it. And it
is Canadian. I sense no age from this song. Gowan knows!" And another comment for those of you interested in the hilarity rather than the mild euphoria: "Gowan in all his Aztec pyramid fueled mullet glory." Well...that does say it all.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment