Friday, June 24, 2016

Year 4, Day 123

Hi guys. So today's song is Talking Body by Tove Lo.


Can we talk about what is, or should be, the tolerable amount of PDA in public? I mean yes obviously I know the P in PDA stands for public, but there are different levels. So I just spent the last hour trying to avoid eye contact with the most sickeningly touchy high school couple I’ve encountered since well…high school. I assume that’s what they are and it’s a relatively new relationship since their still in the honeymoon phase. You know, when the significant other walks on water and is sooo awesome that you can’t bear to not only be without them but to not be touching them. I get PDA. I understand wanting to show affection to the special person, but I am at a restaurant to eat and catch up with the others at my table, not to witness you sucking face and feeding each other and laying on each other because you’re sharing a seat made for one. Stop it. I’m extremely hormonal right now which means that my fuse is very very VERY short, but this is still something that would bother me at a normal time…just not to the extent that I’ve been annoyed today. I just want to clarify it, like what is the limit of PDA? Is there some unspoken guideline? I think there has to be otherwise everyone would be boning in the streets, but I need to know where the line is drawn.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment