Hi. So today's song is Take Shelter by Years & Years.
This is another song I've has saved for awhile, but it's kind of blown up since I added it to my list so chances are you've already heard it. Whether it's new or not the song is great so no complaining. I know people always complain about there only being a few artists who are relevant (the fact that The Weeknd got nominated for 16 awards in one awards show is coming to mind) but there is actually a huge amount of bands and singers that aren't too popular yet. I say yet because Imagine Dragons opened a door for all the other kinds of bands to walk through on their way to the top 40's. I feel like these guys have the potential to be another breakthrough kind of artist, if they haven't become that already.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment