Friday, June 10, 2016

Year 4, Day 109

Hey everyone. So today's song is Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim.


Along with the song, YouTube provided a little blurb of random facts about the song. "It features Lateef the Truth Speaker on the vocal track. The song is often played at the Staples Center immediately after Los Angeles Clippers home wins and at Madison Square Garden during the second half of New York Knicks games. A shortened version of the song also appears on the video game Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2." I will admit that I probably know it best from DDR, but I feel like this is a song that's been present throughout my life. It's one of those songs that is perfect as background music and now it is for my life slightly, at least in plays in my head sometimes. Tell me if there are any songs that you've got on your internal soundtrack. I'd love to compare.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment