Thursday, April 25, 2013

Year 2, Day 268

Hello everyone. So today's song is Take Cover by State Radio.


There's a lot of controversy created by fans about the way this band has changed for this album compared to others. Honestly I don't see the point. Bands need to change somewhat as time goes by, otherwise they will never progress in their career. Telling a band to sound the same for their whole career is like telling us we should always be the same as we were in grade seven. Honestly, if that's the case I would want someone to put me out of my misery, because I have grown so much these last eight years since then and am a completely different person. In a good way. So everybody needs to chill about artists wanting to switch up their sound, it's actually a good thing. So check out this song, and some of their other stuff to see if there is a difference in sound.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment