Saturday, April 20, 2013

Year 2, Day 263

Hi. So today's song is Remix by New Kids On The Block.


The credit for this one goes to Hunter, who played this for me when we were on our way to a flames game. For the non-Canadians, that's a hockey game. Now, I'm a fan of these guys, and I really liked this song, but the video absolutely sold it for me. I'm no twig myself, so the fact that they used a larger girl as the icon for this song was inspiring. I'm sure all girls, no matter their size felt like her at the beginning of the video, but her just throwing that all away and dancing, and having fun was awesome. She screamed confidence. It shocked everyone, but it was a good shock. So I commend them for doing this. It was perfect.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment