Friday, April 12, 2013

Year 2, Day 255

Hey, so today's song is Liv It Up by Alexander Ludwig.


So this guy is awesome for a couple different reasons. 1: He's Canadian. 2: He's an actor and was in the Hunger Games. 3: He seems like a cool person. So I think it's safe to say I am a fan of him. And I give him props to how much he fit into this song. Seriously, there are so many words in such a little amount of time. I wish the song was longer! It upsets me that people say this isn't actual music. He can sing as well as anyone else out there making music, and this is unique instead of being another random dance song. I consider this to be music. Sure it's a little different then what most people listen to, but you need to give it a chance, or else your music tastes will never grow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment