Friday, April 19, 2013

Year 2, Day 262

Hey. So today's song is Karma by Kristina Maria.



Angry girl music!! This is perfect for how I feel today, people are just royally pissing me off. And not just people, statistics. I have been studying all day for my stats final and my brain just hurts. So I need to get my frustration out with the least offensive way, through singing to music. Particularly angry girl music. People on YouTube continue to frustrate me. "heard this song on breakfast television and I wasn't totally shocked to hear that people produce such horrible songs nowadays. Like holy fuck!!! Its depressing, annoying and has no melody. " For one, it's not depressing. It's meant to be empowering, which I think it is. Two, you have a valid point on annoying for some people. Others don't find it annoying at all. Three, do you even know what melody is? The definition of melody is "a linear succession of musical tones that the listener perceives as a single entity." It is impossible to not have a melody when it's put to music, especially when she's moving up and down notes!! AHHHH!! If this person wasn't already being chewed out by every other commenter, I'd actually have to care enough to set her straight. Luckily, I'm not the only one with brains. Anyway, this is a good sound with a melody, so check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment