Hi. So today's song is Heart Skips A Beat by Lenka.
I wasn't too sure about this song at first, but I always give them until the chorus to hook me. This one did that. It's such an upbeat song. I honestly haven't heard a song like this before. Normally you can hear something and be like "oh it's sounds kind of like this." I couldn't do that with this song which intrigued me quite a bit. She seems fun. I've definitely never seen dancing stethoscopes before so congrats for originality on that one. I like almost the whole video...up until the end when they use the heart excuse to have a four second boob shot. It was good until then. Anyway I think you should give this song a listen, and if you can compare it to other music, I'd love to hear what music that is.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment