Thursday, April 11, 2013

Year 2, Day 254

Hi. Here's an old favorite of mine. This is Wish You Were Here by Hey Monday.


I miss Hey Monday so much. They were my favorite band for the longest time. I thought that they were so cool, but then they broke up. That was shitty. I'm glad Cassadee was able to keep a musical career though. She has one of those voices that is made for a music career. Most famous artists are not as talented as she is. It kind of surprised me that she chose Blake on The Voice, but hey, she won and that's all that matters. Also if any of you used to watch Glee, Kurt sang one of Hey Monday's songs. I hated it when they did it in Glee though, because the voice sounded so wrong for the song after hearing Cassadee sing it. This song that I chose is one of my favorite Hey Monday songs, so I hope you give it a chance because this is what I consider good music.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment