Hello. Today's song is True Colors sung by Artists Against.
So this is another song with lots of artist collaboration for a good cause. It's the same idea as Wavin' Flag and We Are The World; except instead of for Haiti, it's for Kids Help Phone. Now, I'm torn about this. It is awesome that these artists want to stand up against bullying, but I don't know if Kids Help Phone is right. Ideally, it's an incredible idea, but I have friends who have called them only to be turned in to their parents and not believed by the people answering the calls. Bullying though needs to be addressed. I am someone who has spent the better part of my life being bullied, and the only thing you can do is stand up for yourself and not change who you are for other people. So anyone being bullied, hang in there. As cliché as it sounds, I can tell you that it gets better. Also, it is spelled colors because we are Canadian! So, stop freaking out about it YouTubers.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment