Hi. So today's song is Hero by Family Of The Year.
This is a beautiful song and it has a great message. I know I should really talk about the song and the band, but I want to discuss the video right now. It adds so much depth to the song that otherwise wouldn't be there. In case you don't know, or don't read YouTube comments anymore I will tell you that this isn't acting. The man in this video is Nicolas Sartor and this is footage from his life, with his family. He's a bull rider from California, and pops pills in the video because of being hit by a bull. That is about as painful as life gets and what he's taking are painkillers. He even ended up in a coma after that incident. He still rides, even though most wouldn't after an injury like that) and has another job to earn a living. I guess they chose to have him in this video because they consider him to be a hero, and I agree. So watch the video, it's inspiring.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment