Sunday, April 21, 2013

Year 2, Day 264

Hey guys. Today I give you Let's Forget All The Things That We Say by Julia Stone.


So this isn't a very upbeat song because today kind of sucks for me. A few years ago I made the decision to move back in with my dad so I could use my money to go to school instead of paying for other shit. I still have a year of school left, I'm currently jobless and today my dad decided to kick me out of the house. He's decided that he's "nice enough" to let me stay until my exams are over next week, but then after that I need to be gone. No savings, no income, no home. Fuck. This is one of the reasons I didn't want to go to school in the first place. I didn't want to end up in a bad situation where I couldn't do anything. I mistakenly thought my dad could act like a human for once in his life, but nope. So I might be a little scarce with posting next week, as I will be dealing with life crises. At least I got you a song for today. Enjoy it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment