Thursday, April 18, 2013

Year 2, Day 261

Morning! So today's song is Alive by Krewella.


For you avid follower of this blog, which I'm sure none of you aren't, today is my sister's birthday. To celebrate I went down to see her at work, which also used to be my work...but I quit. Everyone seemed excited to see me a least and asked me when I was coming back. I think about it a lot. I miss the people I worked with. While I was there one of the guys used his knife to mix cream into his coffee. You don't see that just anywhere. Anyway, I know this a song she likes, therefore it is the song of the day. So this is another song that most of you might know. It's been on the radio a lot. You know, I had no idea that there were two singers until I say the video. I knew the voice sounded different in the second verse, but not so different to make it obvious. That was a pleasant surprise. I don't really understand what's going on in this video, but I'm going to assume it all is just a party thing. I don't care enough about it to debunk what they're doing. Though if you have ideas, feel free to share.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment