Friday, January 31, 2020

Year 6, Day 259

Good Morning! Today's song is Stayin' Alive by The Bee Gees.


All my extended family has arrived now in waves and it's stressing me out. I literally got up in the middle of the night and ate an entire box of macaroni because I was stressed out. I wasn't even hungry. Don't get me wrong, my extended family are pretty okay to be around. I mean they are kick of closed minded, but their country bumpkins as they call themselves, so I'm always going to see things differently than them. But it's so much family in such a little amount of time and I don't know what to say to them. Plus it's only just beginning. There are more people en route. At least my grandma and I (and sometimes my mom) are making a united front so none of us have to deal with this shit alone. Wish us luck.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment