Good Morning! Today's song is Blue (Da Ba Dee) covered by Robyn Adele ft Vanessa Dunleavy & Sarah Krauss.
So this song is originally done by Eiffel 65, but this cover version is done in the same vein as Postmodern Jukebox where it's an old timey style. Personally I find it too be too fast, but thanks to YouTube, you can change the speed. I think it's perfect with the style at 0.75 of the speed, but you guys be the judge. So Robyn Adele Anderson is a singer whose been active since 2011. She started out by being the featured vocalist in Postmodern Jukebox before starting her own YouTube channel. She's done some shows and has been cast in some things including Speakeasy Dollhouse: Ziegfeld's Midnight Frolic and The Flying Doctor. She'd been a guest vocalist with a group called The Skivvies, and most recently voiced a singer in Red Dead Redemption 2. I enjoy this song, but I've got to agree with some of the comments on the video, it's not electroswing which is what it's titled as. If you want to hear that style, go check out Caravan Palace. I've featured them on here before and I think they pretty much hit the mark on Electroswing. Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment