Monday, January 27, 2020

Year 6, Day 255

Good Morning! Today's song is You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi.


When I realized I had a Bon Jovi song saved to feature I knew I had to do it today so I could share a little story with you guys that happened to me a few days ago. I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning and for once my nerves were actually pretty good going to the office because everyone else seemed flustered in some way. The receptionist was busy and she kept saying the wrong name of the office because she works at two of them, then the girl cleaning my teeth had a stomach growling beside my face because she was having a hungry day. What was the best though is that the radio was playing and it started doing a Bon Jovi song, and I was thinking about how I wish I could sing along (I couldn't because I had dental tools in my face) when the girl started humming the song. It was such perfect timing I almost laughed. Anyway, it was a wholesome people moment, and I haven't had one of those in awhile so I wanted to share it with you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment