Monday, January 6, 2020

Year 6, Day 234

Good Morning! Today's song is Sorry I'm Not Sorry by Tessa Violet.


Tessa Violet Williams has been active since 2013, but originally in 2007 she was known as Meekakitty and was a YouTube Vlogger while working as a model in Hong Kong and Thailand. She quit modeling in 2009 and moved to New York, then won a YouTube competition with one of her videos. In 2011 she was in Nanalew's fan video of Sail, which went viral. She started her music in 2013, with her channel switching from covers to original songs. Her first album came out in 2014, then released an EP in 2016. She was supposed to released her next album in 2018, but she had other projects that delayed it, until she released an EP in 2019. The album then came out later in the year. She's done some collaborations with other people too along the way, but I wont get into all of those. This song honestly I saved because it reminds me of how I feel about my sister when she pisses me off. I'm not fighting with her right now, but I still think it's pretty dead on. Anyway, hope you like it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment