Good Morning! Today's song is Old Church Choir by Zach Williams.
So Zach Williams is a Christian rock singer active since 2007. He started off as the lead in a band called Zach Williams & The Reformation, releasing two albums, one in 2009 and one in 2011. I guess his faith changed and that's why the band broke up in 2012. I don't really know much about that, so take from it what you will. He joined the Brother of Grace as the singer, later changing the name to Zach William and the Brother of Grace, releasing an EP with them. It's a little narcissistic to have to change the name of every band to have your name in it, so I'm not surprised her went solo in 2016. He released an EP the same year, then an album the next year. He's been releasing singles as recent as last year so I'm expecting another album sooner than later, but I guess we'll see.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment