Good Morning! Today's song is Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen.
So the fluid in my grandpa's lungs turned out to be blood. They drained some of it, but they can't do anything else for him so he's officially on palative care now, meaning they'll make him as comfortable as possible for as long as possible. My grandma gave herself five minutes to cry about it before going back to normal because it's not time yet to break down. The rest of my family were not as practical. Everyone showed up at the hospital when I told them what was going on. He's actually not doing too bad though today, other than having high blood sugar, because they changed his pain meds so now he can function at a mostly normal capacity. And he got to see a teeny tiny puppy this morning that's being trained as a palative care dog so he's actually having a pretty good time. I'm sorry about my shit schedule for posting things lately. As you can tell there is a lot going on. For the last five weeks I've pretty much been waking up, going to the hospital, coming home eight hours later, than doing it again the next day. I am going to try to get a song order figured out and some days preset to keep it going if I can. Stay tuned.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment