Good Morning! Today's song is He Wasn't There by Lily Allen.
I've featured Lily Allen numerous times so I don't need to do a write up on her, so instead how about an update on my life. So my grandpa went into the hospital on the 21st and he's still there today. They got the blood disease under control, but then he had a minor heart attack and got pneumonia. So he's now waiting to have a procedure to fix his heart that has a 50% chance of working, and then we'll have to go from there. I've gone up there almost every day this week because everyone else in my family is sick, and it's getting to be a lot. He keeps getting better, and then worse, then better again. He scared everyone the other day because he was talking like he was on his deathbed, which could happen, but it wasn't quite that dire at the time. So I'm trying to keep track on getting these posts out, but it might be sporadic depending on how intense these get with my family. I'll try though. For now, enjoy some Lily Allen.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment