Hey Today's song is Torches by X Ambassadors.
I'm running behind today so I'm going to try and make this short and sweet. These guys are a New York rock band and are currently made up of Sam Harris, Casey Harris, and Adam Levin. They've been active since 2009 and started out simple as the Ambassadors (I don't know why the X) and while they had been around and done touring with Lights it wasn't until Imagine Dragons found one of their songs and got a label to bring them in. The band officially debuted under the new name in 2013 followed by a spot touring with Imagine Dragons. The next year they released an EP, then once again toured with the other group, but also toured with Panic! At The Disco as well. They've been releasing music pretty steadily since and have been featured recently by some rappers which is odd, but good for their career. No news on this year yet, but I imagine these guys will be sticking around.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment