Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Year 5, Day 221

Hi guys. So today's song is Get It Right by Lea Michele.


Considering I was talking about Lea on yesterday's post I figured I could feature her today since I've had this song saved. It's not a very upbeat song and would probably be wrong for competition in the context the the show puts it in, but it was one of the first original songs in the series and really made an impact at the time. It gets all the more heartbreaking every time I remember that Lea and Corey were a couple in real life until his death. She's at least found happiness again so I'm happy for her. I know there are a lot of people that get tired of her "Barbra-ing around" but honestly she's a Broadway star so the belt is a way of life. Anyway I thought this one was fitting for today.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment