Hi guys, so today's song is Imya 505 by Vremya I Steklo.
This group is from the Ukraine and depending on the way the name is written in Russian it either means Time and Glass or Time Has Expired. I don't know the language so I'm going to put them both up there (I think it's the first one though), but either name sounds cool to me. They've been active since 2010 and is made up of Aleksey Zavgorodniy and Nadya Dorofeeva. While these two are the voices, the group was actually made by Irina Gorovoj and Potap as a project for their entertainment company. Potap is a singer, composer and producer named Oleksii Andriiovych Potapenko, and he's the one who's created all the songs for this group. It's an interesting set up that I don't really know what to feel about, but I find it fascinating how other countries approach music creation. I hope you do too. And also once again, this is a dance for it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment