Hey. Today's song is Hey, Soul Sister by Train.
I shown you this band multiple times so no overview for you. Which leaves me at quite a loss as to what to talk about because my life really isn't that interesting and nothing much has changed. I gave the url to this bog to my mom recently which as you guys probably know I was freaking out about. I decided to just do it and let the chips fall where they may because if I can say it on the internet, I should be prepared to say it to everyone else. It would be easier though if I knew everything I've said over the years because I've grown up a hell of a lot. Regardless what's done is done, so maybe one day we'll do a guest post from her to make her a little more welcome. We'll see.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment