Hi. So today's song is Bang by Anitta.
Anitta is the stage name for Larissa de Macedo Machado and she's a Brazilian singer. I may be wrong, but I think she's the first Brazilian I've featured so let's give it up for Brazil! She's been active since 2010, but has been singing her entire life starting in choirs at a young age. She was discovered through YouTube and got signed, finding success and an even better contract with a couple years. By 2013 she was huge in Brazil and named the artist of the year. She's continued to top charts in her country, but I only just heard about her a year ago so I'm excited for her to branch out into other places. This song is from her 2015 album of the same name, but has done other things since so if you like it check out her other stuff and share it with your friends. And like I promised, here is the dance where I found the song from.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment